Code of Conduct for Students
The rules and regulations that will apply under all circumstances are as below
- To respect property and personal rights, cooperate and render support to all and to take responsibility for a safe and healthy environment in the School / College.
- To safeguard the teachers� duty to teach and a student�s right to learn.
- Sadhguru Sainath group of Institutions are committed to developing a positive interpersonal relationships between members of our School and College community.
- Bullying, ragging and harassment and all other disruptive behaviors are totally unacceptable and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Every student shall be neatly dressed and well groomed. The school uniform must be worn on all school days and at all school functions.
- Students must reach the school at least five minutes before the bell rings for the commencement of the school. Late comers shall bring an application from their parents / guardians explaining the reasons for late coming. Every absence will be recorded briefly, in the Leave Record Page provided in the diary and shall be signed by the Parent / Guardian.
- The names of students who remain absent for six continuous days are liable to be struck off the rolls. For any long absence a prior permission shall be obtained for the school.
- Any student who falls short of the minimum 80% attendance shall not be allowed to take the annual examination.
- Students should refrain from disfiguring school property in any way. Damage done, even by accident should be reported to the class teacher / Principal immediately. Any damage done shall be made good by the student who causes it. Writing on the walls and furniture is strictly prohibited.
- Bringing of objectionable literature/ material to the school is strictly forbidden.
- Jewelry and other costly articles should not be worn or brought to the school under any circumstances.
- All books, stationery and all other personal belongings should bear the name of the owner. Borrowing or lending money and exchange of articles are strictly prohibited. The school will not be responsible, in any way, for any loss incurred on these account.
- Bicycles must be kept, locked, at the cycle stand provided.
- Prior permission, in writing, by the parent and duly signed by the class teacher is essential if the student does not wish to use the school bus on any particular day.
- There shall be no deviation in the scheduled school bus stops without prior permission from the school authorities.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against irregularity in attendance, neglect of homework and habitual indiscipline.
- Parents will cooperate in the smooth running of the school by abiding the rules of the school.
- No student shall be permitted to leave the school without an application signed by the parent / guardian and duly approved by the school authorities.
- Students are prohibited from bring mobile phones to the school. Any mobile phone found with a student shall be confiscated and a fine of Rs. 500/- levied for each offence.
Any student found breaching any of the above rules will be dealt with according to the Rules of disciplinary action that shall be in force. The school however reserves its right to change any of the Disciplinary Rules at any time.
The following measures will be adopted to maintain discipline:
However, the Principal reserves the right to expel any student for any offence of a serious nature. The principal also has the right to withhold the character certificate of any student whose conduct is not in consonance with the rules laid down by the school.
- Oral warning and counseling for the first breach.
- A written warning will be issued for subsequent breaches. A fine may also be imposed if the situation so warrants one.
- Issue of RED cards, which will result in exclusion of the student from all classroom and school activities.
- Withdrawal of bus facilities for misbehavior in the school bus.
A Red Card may be issued to a student for missing classes, reporting late to class, constantly interrupting the teaching process and in indulging in rude and unacceptable behavior in the classroom and school premises. A student who has been issued a Red Card will report to the class teacher for detention during break. Issue of two Red Cards will invite suspension of the student for a specified period at the sole discretion of the school. Any behavior which invites the issue of the Red Card for a second time may also result in the student being rusticated from the school.
A White Card will be issued to a student who remains absent for three or more successive days without prior intimation to the school authorities. Not responding to a White Card shall lead to the name of the student being struck off the school rolls.
A student will be put on detention for indiscipline in designated rooms during breaks. The school Counselors, Vice Principal/ Headmistress/ Class Teachers will supervise and counsel such students.
Change of section in any class
The school reserves the right to change your ward�s section any time during the academic year, if it is in the best interest of the child.
Attending school regularly is an integral part of a student�s life. This inculcates discipline and regularity in a student which in turn creates value systems, that becomes an essential part of later life. There is no substitute for holistic education gained by a child in the school environment.
No student will be allowed to enter school premises / classes without a leave application if he/she has been absent the previous day, without prior intimation.
Monday to Friday:
Class I to X
8:45 AM-3:30 PM
8:45 AM-12:30 PM
8:45 AM-12:30 PM
2nd Saturday Holiday
News & Events
No News & Events Uploded