Syllabus & Curriculum
Primary Classes (I � V)
- NCERT Text books
- Text books based on NCERT syllabus with CCE methodology.
- Supporting work books and practice books.
It is based on Continuous Comprehension Evaluation to enrich the total personality of a student. It is divided into three terms, comprising of Scholastic Assessment and Co-scholastic Assessment.
- I Term : April � September.
- II Term : October � December.
- III Term : January � March.
* Academic Skills, Oral Skills, Projects,
- Co-curricular activities: Physical Education, Games, Dance, Songs, Art, Craft, Yoga.
- Personality development: Neatness, Discipline, confidence, Regularity and punctuality, Interpersonal relationship and others.
VI to X
Type of Assessment:
In Secondary section the classes from VI to X has two Terms which is assessed as Formative and summative. Each Term has two Formative assessments and one Summative assessment.
Formative Assessments are based on day to day activity like Project, Assignment, Class work, Home work, Group discussion, Quiz, Debate, in prompt Speech, Recitation, etc.
(ii) Summative Assessment:
Summative Exam is paper pencil test.
The students are divided into four houses as Shanthi, Shakthi, Ichcha, and Spoorthi for there sports meet.
Integrity club Activity:
House wise integrity club activities like EHP program will be conducted.
Heritage Club Activity:
To inculcate the awareness towards culture and heritage we conduct short field trips and tours to the students.